• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Uncle Beb's Paintstravaganza And Compliment Fishing Thread (Warning: Image Heavy)

The chains were a cool idea. Ye olde helmets go well with those crewman shoulder pads too. Perfect for making what is basically grimdark robot wars peeps look metal as heck.

http://imgur.com/NgPlbvd

the idea was to make, well, you had it - grimdark sappers with PS2 controllers, essentially. I started with some straight up plastic cadian bodies, but I decided early on I wanted them to look different from my line troops - these guys would be from a pioneer unit or an engineer company, so I dug up some bits and slapped together something i'm really quite proud of. these guys look characterful enough to be leader units in their own right, and i'm pretty proud of that.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…