• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Unicorn custom Variable mecha

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Custom mecha/fighter
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:u-1_unicorn_custom

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) yes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) no

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) no
Contains New art? (Yes/No) no
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) no

Notes:
This is Alex's custom U-1, the super prototype. Its got a few tricks up its sleeve that normal ones don't.

@Ametheliana

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
In the hardpoints section, could you please replace the forced line breaks with a bullet list?

Thanks for the input. I also spotted some things I needed to change in there when you reminded me to go back. I had to make note that some hardpoints were used up by the built in weapons, and that the tail is no longer forked by default.

Hey. Maybe this is nit picky. But, the information states the height of the machine in mecha form is 12.5 meters. But it only appears to be twice as tall as the dude in its image.

Where does its armor get regenerative properties?

"Where the U-1 is adaptable to many situations, the Unicorn is more combat oriented..." When I read that, I thought to myself that I probably wouldn't be seeing something like the cargo module on board. What makes it more combat oriented if it has the cargo module?

Replace Alex's name with "the pilot" in the Power Balancing System and Limiter section.

I still think that T 7 is right.

For this picture, code it as follows or something close:
Code:
{{:faction:uso:u-1_mecha_comparison.png?400|U-1 in comparison to other mecha and power armor of SARP}}

I don't remember putting regenerative stuff in there, and as for size, its almost twice as large as a Ravager, which is t8.

What other mecha is smaller than this and Tier 8? It sounds like that mecha has been improperly classified.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back