• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Unknown Transmission

Ghost

Inactive Member
<TRANSMISSION COMMENCING, ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO 76392-XD1....>

<CONNECTION ESTABLISHED, PLACING ENCRYPTION.....PLACED...LINE IS SECURE>

The logo on the New Galactic Republic of NeonXero would appear upon any and every screen that it managed to reach to, the intent was to capture the attention of someone...someone very important. The image would go static for a moment as a voice seemed to break the silence of the image.

"This transmission goes out to your beloved Empress, One whom I have not seen in many years...." Her voice was soft and soothing, it had a tone of charisma but yet held a little hint of power behind it. "You made a mistake long ago...and I have not forgotten...You broke your promise as a friend and decided to leave...not only that but I myself ignored the fact you were wanted by our old government for eluding investigation into any NDI activity in the area....You obviously have become complacent believing that I would not find you after all this time" A soft chuckle emitted from the speakers, before she let off a brief sigh and began to speak again "So I invite you to make a decision....You have 24 hours to make contact with me on the following attached frequency....or I promise you, what you saw last time....this time...it's new and it's bigger..and I won't hesitate to fire....You betrayed me...and our memory...and now You will pay the consequences....You have been warned..."

".....You have 24 hours....."

The transmission sound would end, leaving those whom never knew the situation to look puzzled and confused....but the one person who knew...what this whole ordeal about....would know...The time has come...The once military government of XeroCorp United Military Forces...now turned into a New Galactic Republic of NeonXero...hasn't forgotten who betrayed them during the Ayenee, Nerima and NeonXero war....

Now...the sins of the past would rise and come back....to stalk...and cause misery.

<OOC - For old times sake :p XD Much wuv!>

Back in Ayenee, a short response belatedly erupted from a scout ship: "The Yamatai Star Empire does not fear your threats."

<Somewhere near the Edge of NeonXero/Ayenee Space, Onboard the NGRSS Absolution XI>

There in the center of the Bridge Quarter-Deck of the biggest and most powerful ship in known space was someone not many had expected to hear from much less see in such a long time. Since XeroCorp United Military Forces had been disbanded and overcome by democracy to transform into the New Galactic Republic and since the NGR had made a peace treaty with both NDI and Ayenee Prime Military Forces, The entire Navy Division had been silent, staying amongst their own little sectors...not venturing out into Ayenee Space or Nerima Space. When the full transformation had occured the Navy was reduced from it's overly large number to something more useful...and some systems had claimed they could not trust the new government because of the old, therefore breaking away from the Republic to form various Independant Governments and Factions. "Everything has changed so much....It's almost hard to believe..." That someone had a voice...a mind...of course, she was human afterall. A soft chuckle would press from her lightly painted lips as she spoke to the air before her. "It's hard to believe all that has gone on, the friends list...and the people sacrificed, Only to have our past sins come back to haunt us..." Her eyes flickered for a moment before her body would shift in the position of military at-ease.

A brief commotion came from behind Setsuna, catching her attention for the moment, causing her position to shift briefly, to accomidate the person approaching her from behind. "Admiral, we have recieved a reply from the Yamatai Star Empire..." The Senior Communications Officer stood before her, his excitement radiated off of him, He was as gitty as a school girl on prom night. "They believe we are threatning and they do not fear any reprocussions from us, Shall I send a reply?" He perked up a little bit, as of late from anyone upon the Absolution, any hint of action or some sort've activity to get them out of their daily rut was almost....intoxicating. "Yes....let them know...that I wish to speak to a senior representitive of their government, also trace the signal in which the transmission originated" She paused for a moment, her hands moving to unclasp from behind her back, her body shifting to her right, turning towards the direction of the FMO(Fleet Movement Officer) "Mobilize the fleet, Battlegroup Orion is to join up with Fleet AngelMoon IX, we will arrive within an 1 hours time and I expect everything to be prepared..." The FMO response was short and simple, a nod of acknowledgement before turning back to his duties of repositioning the fleet and calling for a total recall of all ships within the 1st NGRN Fleet.

Her attention shifted back towards that of the Senior Comm Officer "Tell them they may bring what they feel they must, but do not inform them of the AngelMoon IX's status....we will bring this ship, to the location of their choice, send a message out to the fleet that they will stay within QRF distance but out of range of any deep sensors, Understood?" "Yes Ma'am" He said, quickly going to the position of attention before doing an about-face to return to his duties. It did her heart good to see some pep in her soldiers...some of them were new but most were like her, decorated war veterans. The Ayenee/NDI/XCUMF war had gone on from AC 2065 through 2087, during which the former government was not only fighting off both Ayenee and NDI forces, but a civil war had broken out on a mass scale....The people of NeonXero knew nothing but war and chaos..until the New Galactic Republic was formed. Peace, Justice and Order had restored the galaxy back to what it once was....

And there -she- was, The once Supreme Commander of XCUMF Forces, One of the best and brightest and highly attractive females to ever command a starship within the NGR Navy, A war hero decorated with more awards than anyone has ever known, Now she preformed her duties in a military manner...but even so...she maintained a sense of normalcy, a persobality of her own...she was a mother after all, she couldn't be like the Imperial Remnent soldiers, or the NDI's soldiers...bound by every single docturine and regulation, that thinking wasn't part of the equation...Do what you are told....No that wasn't her style...She had to bend the rules just a little bit...here and there...she couldn't follow every regulation to the letter or bind herself to the rules and regulations of the UCMJ, there was no way in hell.

She was like the wild mustangs...free, but now...it was time for work, there was a score to be settled and justice to be brought down upon those under suspicion for the recent attacks and the devistation of Terra V and the utter destruction of another world...Now she had to defend her people....from an enemy unknown, but talking with one...that was known.

<I am so rusty ;_;>

Naturally, XeroCorp didn't seem to do much of anything for months and months...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back