• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[UOC] Amaterasu-Class BattleCruiser

Hey, Uso, here's an idea. Take your discussion elsewhere, please this is a discussion for the Amaterasu, not the Gammatron, as you've been told numerous times, and the Gammatron was approved already, by the Boss Man himself, multiple times we've stated this. Last warning before I see to it you're warned for continuing to be off topic I've had it with you barging in here, and derailing, so I suggest you follow the rules and acquiesce to my suggestion.

Since, what does the title of this thread say. Amaterasu, not Gammatron.

The weapon is part of the ship and it has been established that approval of tech does not mean the tech is beyond critique.

The way I see it your best options are dropping the gammatron or fixing the gammatron, either of which would be a better use of time.

Actually, if it is approved, it is usable ICly, and WORKS icly. Move on Uso, I'm already writing to Wes about you since you refuse to more or less respect a tech mod/submitters request, the overall submission, as well as the suggestions of your fellow comrades who've asked you kindly. So, it would be wise to stop burying yourself while you can bud.

EDIT: In the end, it is not you who decides and declares what is what with this stuff Uso man, it is the Boss up stairs.

Uso said:
The weapon is part of the ship and it has been established that approval of tech does not mean the tech is beyond critique.
While that's true, it would have to be done in another thread. Let's focus on the Amaterasu itself.

Well, with the issues with the Gammatron either fixed, or being taken care of. And more or less whatever nitpicks you've had with the ship prior to the hub bub, your thoughts, Wes, or any other tech mod?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ