• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[UOC] 'Pacifier' Service Revolver

Now THIS is your forte. Great gun. Capacity's just right.

I hate Tasers, but I love the underbarrel delivery option. Nice move on this gun; less so on the automatic, in my opinion.

I still think the caliber's speed is incredibly excessive, but at least you compensated for the fact that it's a revolver, and pressure is naturally lost between the cylinder-barrel gap.

Just drop the rate of fire. There are SMGs that don't fire that fast, Doc.

Does it have a transfer bar?

That's not a formula.

The rate-of-fire on a firearm isn't how fast you can squeeze a trigger. It's how fast the weapon fires with ONE squeeze of the trigger.

Your rate of fire is "semi-automatic." You know that. Please update the submission to say that.

I consider semi-automatic to be a function, not statistic. Anyway, I edited it. (Its less fun now)

Less fun, but more factual and accurate. Which is better for players, who are supposed to benefit from the submission.

I'll leave this up for one more day, so others can examine it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…