• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Update] M2 Assault Rifle

Sigma

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Military
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nepleslia:m2_assault_rifle

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? Yes, today

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes, the 6.8mm round, which is a separate article.
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
I drew some inspiration for the weapon from the SA-80, SAR 21 and TAR-21. Though, this is not a bullpup rifle. Lengths are approximate to the M4 CQBR.

Changes
- 6.8x43mm round from the previous 5.45mm ball round
- Added new description & history
- Formatted for new template somewhat. Forcing an old article into the new template is difficult enough.
- Expanded textual appearance
- Range increased ; Muzzle flash rewritten to make sense
- Damage Chart added for all three rounds, though description fluff is important
- Weapon sights reworked
- Added carrying capacity since that was neither in the original nor the template
- Optional stuff added
- Added pricing even though this isn't for sale outside the SMDIoN

An assault rifle intended to replace the M1V and currently in use by IPG forces
Please change this into a complete sentence.

The round used says it's unapproved.

Everything else looks good, although it would be nice if you could mention something about how the recoil feels and give a more detailed description of the sounds it makes (for RP description purposes).

The round is also in the NTSE pending approval... I posted it yesterday. NTSE mods haven't touch it since Doshii posted.

Added the recoil, expanded the sounds. Template didn't have anything about recoil.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ