• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Update] NAM

Sigma

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Corporate/Military
Submission URL: NAM

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? Yes. Today.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:

There are two unapproved articles (the Bulwark and the Atlas)listed on the page and are NOT to be reviewed. Both are still being worked on and will be submitted when they are ready. The section they are in has a header which states that they are not approved.

Can we get a summary of changes?

- Formatting revamped
- History updated
- List of products updated
- List of pertinent NAM personnel updated
- Description updated
- Fleets operated by NAM edited

The text seems to indicate the K4 and J2 came after Wazu left; however, he is their designer. To fix this being confusing, I suggest simply swapping the last two paragraphs in the YE 31-33 section.

Please don't use > for formatting or bold for sectioning. Use headers, prose, and bullet points.

Also remember there should always be prose between a header and the next edit button.

Please move the NPCs to their own pages (preferred), or a consolidated NPC page.

Siggy, I'd say go ahead and remove the NPCs altogether to save time; this is a cleaning-house and if we need to, we can bring them back or make new NPCs at a later date.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…