• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Update to the Custom Apparel Creation Guide

Aendri

Inactive Member
So, like the title says, I've been working on updating the Custom Apparel guide to be a bit more user friendly, since there was a lot of confusion on how exactly the points system works, and how the prices, and weight, and all that junk should be figured out. Thus far at least, all I've really done is update and rephrase the original article, just to make what we had more clean.

Here is the original one, unedited.

And here is my updated one thus far.

I think it might be a good idea to possibly add more options, and get a bit more specific on a lot of the pieces, especially with the materials, since a lot of the materials we have now flat out didn't exist when the original article was made. This would mean playing with the tables on the bottom a little more, which I might end up doing anyway, since there isn't much in the way of order to them anymore. I welcome all feedback though.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd suggest adding Dusters and Boots to the list.

Perhaps a medium weight section that's got Leather, Hardened Leather (think medieval style boiled & waxed armor), Rubber, Ceramics & Plastics.

Otherwise looking good =3

I was asked to give my feedback on this.

Here it is:

View attachment ai.imgur.com_pubAyvV.jpg

Though I still think that having the stuff go through the NTSE is a bit of over kill, since if I already have to do that I'd rather just submit a normal article which would allow me to have more flexibility with what I want, but at least it's nice to see that the Custom Apparel Guide has been made legible.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…