• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Urgent

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
To: Seraphina Belmont

I write to inform that the planned opening of the resort had not gone to plan. While the event was a success, the meeting with the Norian delegation did not go as planned. What I thought would be a meeting of groups to understand how to further cooperate turned into a mass exodus instead. I am sorry that I had not the foresight to foresee such an event taking place. My actions may have also led to this final outcome. How should we proceed?

Alastair

Attentment: Katara.gif, Report.txt

To: Alastair Belmont

My child, do not worry yourself over such things. You followed your heart and did what you thought was best. There are many fish in the sea, just some of them start to stink after awhile. I might just being spiteful but Aelya is about as trust worthy as a female spider.

Thank you for the image of this Katare. Her actions remind me so much of someone I once knew from a time before. I just can not place my finger on it. Maybe your father will have a better idea of what to make of all this. My gut feeling is that there is a much bigger reason behind it all. To commit this much show of force is such a waste of resources. This is a very Star Army thing to do. None the less I shall put out the word to the clan to be watchful of the Norian. While I do not consider them an enemy, one can not be too sure. May they have the pleasure of having Mishhu rearrange their insides to teach them who the real enemy is.

I recommend to lay low and focus on having a few days off. My resources tell me that Mishhu are planning something so picture a mission in your future. Oh and just let me know if this Katare dear decides to harrass one of my kids again. I am more than happy to embrace her with open wings and see if floating is also a gift they have. Love you dear and keep up the good fight

XOXO

Seraphina

RPG-D RPGfix
Back