• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

USO cupcake tankette

Sorry for not claiming this, Alex! I'm sure Cadet will do a great job reviewing it!

I'm sorry for the delay Alex, but having read this article, it's going to need a lot more work. The key here would be additional detail. With something as simple as its propulsion for an example, a lot can be put into it. Though it's described as a 'motor', what kind? Is it electrical or combustion, and if it's combustion, is it gas, diesel, hydrogen, or what? I don't know if the tank is capable of pivot turning, and if it uses differential steering or break steering for an example. That's just one section. I've worked on tanks before, specifically the Type 35; you don't have to be as detailed, but I'm hoping that will help you out.

Let me know how it goes, alright?

We'll have to keep working on it.

There's still a lot of information that can go into the various sections of the article. Did you take a look at the example I provided? I'm looking for more depth and detail. For the sensors for an example, is it just one, or are there more? Where is it at on the tank? On the turret, on the hull. or maybe somewhere else? You can go into detail on that, and even point out if they're easy to swap out, or a bit of a hassle because of armor or something - right now, we the readers don't know any of that.

The same goes for its armor layout and material. We understand it's 'layered', but that can mean any number of things. I, as a reader don't know if it's simply plates of durandium sandwiched together or if it's spaced plates for an example. You could even give some vague details regarding how thick the armor is by saying things like 'more than a foot' or 'not too much less than a foot' and things like that. Right now, keep adding information and depth of detail to the article.

I suppose so. I've been tied up with getting ready for tomorrow for the last few weeks, but I do wish that @Alex Hart or @Zack had given notice in here. At their word though, we can close this thread up and focus on the new one.

I assumed you would want to take the new one, or are my assumptions incorrect?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back