• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission USO Energy to matter conversion system

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Generic tech
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:uso:uso_energy_to_matter_conversion_system

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) yes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) no

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) no
Contains New art? (Yes/No) no
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) no

Notes: This article is a bit sparse, but for good reason. It's less of a piece of tech or useful system on its own but it can be used for a bunch of different things, so we can use it in making buildings or thrusters or starships.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
You need to have text under the title header, where the WIP banner is currently. Two sentences to a paragraph's worth introducing the tech.

History section is necessary for this guy. I want to know everything about the tech's creation, why it was produced, how it was designed, etc.

The main title needs every new word, save for itty bitty words, to have the first word capitalized.

"The energy to matter conversion system can be used in many different capacities, including..." This needs a colon at the end of it or you need to finish the sentence with something like "...the following uses."

If this is going to be sold, which it really seems it will be, I want a price on it.

This is really weird, you have two of the same page on the wiki. Please delete the page you are not submitting, unless this is something else entirely and I'm assuming things.

I'd like Wes' opinion, as well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back