• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC USO to Origin Industries

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Game Master
Hello, this is a message from Alex of the USO to Origin Industries. I would like to express an interest in acquiring a licence to produce origin parts for a small navy, such as the GIP cannon, heavy laser turret, plasma flak turret and inline Aether plasma drive. I am curious as to how much this will cost, as my employer is on a budget at the moment. Thank you for your time.

To: Alex

The license to produce the GIP Cannon will be priced at 5 Million KS, while the Heavy Laser Turret and Plasma Flak Turret licenses will be 3 Million KS each. Our Inline Aether to Plasma Drive will cost 8 Million however. I also point out that these licenses do not authorize the sale of these components for profit, and only allow their production for use by your organization. If you are attempting to construct several hundred ships or so, it may be much more cost efficient to simply purchase the components in bulk.

Sincerely,

Yuno Fumihiko
Origin Industries Representative
Dawn Station

To: Origin Industries

Due to the costs of the Heavy Laser turret and Plasma Flak Turret, we have removed them from our list to purchase. However, we will still be buying licenses for the Inline Aether Plasma Drive and the GIP cannon.

Thank you for your time,

Alex
USO Pilot (and Ship Designer?)
Planet 188604

Would it be possible to also order five Mobile Assembly Platforms to be warped to the following co-ordinates?

Alex
Planet 188604

Co-ordinates for system 188604 enclosed.

Payment for the licenses and the five MAPs has been transferred.

Alex
Planet 188604

To: Alex

Payment for the private production licenses and five MAPs have been received. The schematics for the components listed will be sent to you momentarily, while the MAPs will arrive within the day at your preferred location. We enjoy your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Please have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Yuno Fumihiko
Origin Industries Representative
Dawn Station

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ