• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Valiant OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher

Inactive Member
So let's get some people signed up.

Rob, Sekiko and Tyler, you say you all wouldn't mind joining. Anyone else?

Would like this plot to get up and running, unfortunatly Thomas is away at the moment, so it's down to me. :D

I have given orders to Rob character and mine. The Valiant is in Yamatai. Basically it is going to pick people up. That is how far we are. :D

Requests for orders should go in the requests for orders thread.

I considered that, but I wasn't certain that there was an IC reason for the change, given that Arild tends to be attached to the ships he's given command of. However I'll request.

The AI's nickname should probably be Valerie or Valentine.

MEGAMI systems are always females and almost always named the same as the ship, or something close to it.

Yeah Val is good. I like it.

Short and to the point. Everyone going to get on to the ship then?

Pending on Wes responding to Rob.

I think.

Oh ... I suggest the Dark Ononi gets moved into the Valiant forum, if we are going to Ahmar that is.

Seeing as i'm on Ahmar, i don't think it should be moved there untill the valiant reaches Ahmar, then would be a better time to swap to the valiant, just my opinion though.

*shrugs* Then I still have no direct need to read it. If it was moved here I'd have to.

I'm sure I'll get around to reading it eventually.

Where ever it is you should read it because it is interesting, and it will allow you to know what has happened so far on Ahmar, therefore making it a better RP.

Him reading it should have no bearing on the RP unless his characters were involved. If anything reading it gives a greated opportunity to metagame and the like, decreasing the overall quality of the RP.

Not to say that everyone shouldn't read everyone else's RP but reading it to know what happened for in game use dosen't mean better RP.

Yes, but the Valiant is coming down to Ahmar, so his character, being in charge an all is going to play a big part, so knowing what is going on will allow him not to screw up the rp as there is a set storyline that me, Sypher and Rob worked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back