• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Valiant OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful, that weapon actually works far better for me. Thank you most kindly.

I shall make the proper alterations, and possibly even update the Valiant if we survive this.

I actually happen to have a saved copy of the older Sakura page from when I was working on the Anri, so here it is (only a couple of differences).

KFY W2800 Anti-Fleet Cannon: The largest and most powerful weapon the Sakura-class Gunship possesses is a massive aether shock cannon. Operating on principles similar to a quantum detonator, the cannon fires an incredibly intense scalar interference pulse that causes a tear in the fabric of space-time. When this occurs, all energy potentials in the target area are released into real space simultaneously, causing catastrophic destruction.

Location: Forward section of the ship (looks like two dagger blades over one another).
Purpose: Anti-fleet, Anti-star
Damage: Total annihilation of everything in a 5,000,000 mile long, 30 degree arc.
Range: 150,000,000 km (About 1 AU or 93,000,000 miles)
Rate of Fire: Once every minute.
Payload: Effectively unlimited, so long as the ship provides power.

Note: Systems that make up this weapon were built in a modular fashion so that the ship's main gun could be easily switched with other modules (weapon systems, additional crew space, sensor arrays) at a later time, if desired. Exchanging the main gun's systems in this fashion requires about 6 hours.

I was working on the Anri
By the way, the Anri is awesome and I want to use it more IC.

I figure the Anri-class could be the sort of ship that would help speed up refits and such ^_^

Sorry for not replying. I was certain that someone else needed to post before me. Also I havn't been on much in the last two weeks for certain reasons.

Sorry once again.

Two months have past. A lone ship from the 5th XF has been sent to investigate...

Since nobody posted, I closed up this plot arc.

Alright. Thanks for giving it closure.

I suppose anyone who wants there character back can have a ST reload, I'm fairly certain everyone had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back