• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Valiant OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful, that weapon actually works far better for me. Thank you most kindly.

I shall make the proper alterations, and possibly even update the Valiant if we survive this.

I actually happen to have a saved copy of the older Sakura page from when I was working on the Anri, so here it is (only a couple of differences).

I was working on the Anri
By the way, the Anri is awesome and I want to use it more IC.

I figure the Anri-class could be the sort of ship that would help speed up refits and such ^_^

Sorry for not replying. I was certain that someone else needed to post before me. Also I havn't been on much in the last two weeks for certain reasons.

Sorry once again.

Two months have past. A lone ship from the 5th XF has been sent to investigate...

Since nobody posted, I closed up this plot arc.

Alright. Thanks for giving it closure.

I suppose anyone who wants there character back can have a ST reload, I'm fairly certain everyone had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…