• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Valsh'Nar Empire] Government

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Who's the FM here? Just so I know.

The submission appears fine. Reading it, I was interested that the top layer of government ultimately is picked by a lower layer, and that the military does not play a role in the successorship.

However, before approving it — can we get some backlinking in there? In general, your submissions seem to lack it. Connect them! Create a wikihole for your readers to keep them interested.

Will work on the back linking, as for the fm ummm.

Good question.

Who would it fall under? I mean its a new species/faction so should it get a new one? Or would it fall under the umbrella of baddies conglomerate LLC?

If it's standalone entirely, that would make you the FM. Part of creating a faction is being willing to step up and not only maintain the faction, but be willing to help others utilize it properly.

Well seeing as I've been designing it as a stand alone faction it would seem that I would be in charge of it, however if there is another faction that it could be apart of I see no problem attempting to integrate it.

Reactions: Wes
Kudah, Karshvick, etc. Can we get those pieces in there too? (Talked on IRC about this.)

added species backlinks, let me know if anything else needs to be done.

Aheh. So, for the future, you only need to backlink to a page once (maybe twice) on a single wiki page. I meant backlinking all the different things you have.

But, that's a lesson for another time!

This submission is approved for IC usage.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…