• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission VDR-1M

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Lizard Freak!
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Weapon
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:komodo_arms_manufacturing:vdr-1m

Faction: VDTF
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: This is a high-performance variant of the VDR-1, which is why it is so similar. the VDR-2 will be released with larger changes to the actual weapon. This is a different weapon, though,

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe we talked about this, so if I'm reversing what I said earlier, I apologize. Seeing the two submissions side-by-side, and especially noting that the same copypasta is used on both submissions, this is not significantly different enough from the VDR-1 to merit its own article. Please fold this into the VDR-1 as a subtype/mod/evolution/what-have-you.

No other problems with it that I can see. I have reviewed this submission in accordance with the Guide for Submission Reviewers.

When you're editing the original VDR-1 page, take the content you have in the 1M and slip it under a new 4- or 5-level header. (==== or =====)

Any information on the 1M page that's already on the VDR-1 page can be skipped. This also allows you to avoid having to backlink the VDR-1 to the 1M page. Because you're doing it at my direction, there's no need to resubmit the thread. Just let me know when it's done and I'll review the VDR-1.

Please remove all repeated information. Lengths, calibers, extra parts that aren't different from the 1M, etc. Also, when you're ready, delete the original 1M page.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…