• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Volker Betruger

This one seems like a rather interesting character; perhaps the Colosseum will start getting quite interesting if we get such a colourful cast there. I like the character, and I don't really see anything wrong with him (though admittedly I'm not an expert on ID-Sol).

(although the wording seems a bit odd to me in the Fighting paragraph.)

This character actually seems to be really quite good. He is distinctive, has an unusual personality, and quite a good history.

Is there some reason he only has five skills however? Seven is the amount you could have.

Well I only put down 5 skills because I was mimicing Doshii Jun's character. In that one he only has 5 skills listed so I figured I had to keep to that.

I'll wait to see exactly what Wolf wants for the plot he has planned / is planning. But thanks for the comments.

His weight seems a bit on the low side. I know you mentioned that he's light weight, but muscles are a lot denser than fat or other human tissue, I believe.

A muscular athelete with low body fat might be considered "overweight" by a weight evaluation system that only considers height and weight (a common complaint against those systems).

Since the Colosseum is starting to get a bit more active I came back to smooth over the rougher portions that people like Yangfan pointed out. I changed the weight so that seems more appropriate.

Otherwise let me know if anything else should be changed before he gets approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back