• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Vordachibea and its inhabitants

Sigma

Inactive Member
I can't find any current information on the Vordachibeans or the Vordachibea system. Yet, on the map, it's got the Nepleslian flag on it but its not listed on any Nepleslian page as a territory of the DION. Does anyone know what's the deal with this system and the Vorda? I assume they're still around since Wes bought art for them.

We should probably just remove the flag on the map since there's no Nepleslians there. It was once occupied territory, but that was years ago.

But what's going on there right now? Are they still a space-faring faction or are they under quarantine? Considering their nature, it would make sense for Nepleslia to keep a permanent garrison in orbit to prevent them from making attacks on Nepleslia & Yamatai.

Since you're GMing the plot featuring them, I'll leave it up to you.

My hope is that they find ways to spread around the frontiers to bother future player characters. Let's put that art to use. :)

Revolver and I did a JP where we fought some way out in the space wilderness. Should finish that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back