• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: United Outer Colonies Waiting for an Assigment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting Miyako's tiredness, Mist followed after her to help her unpack and relax. She eventually found a decent room that she liked, as none of them were tagged or identified as belonging to her. It was a little small, yet the medic found it very comfortable in her own mind.

"... The vanguard?" Noboru nonchalantly started sprinting into a random direction so that he would end up at the Vanguard. Eventually he decided to bring up a map on his datapad and look around that way.

ON> Tokyo, Kage Residence

Miyako laid on the bed in what they decided hadn't been the master bedroom, and didn't have anyone's temporary 'dibs' on it. She hadn't bothered with the covers, and half of her things were still in boxes at the entryway waiting for assignment. This is what I wanted.. The officer thought to Mist, her eyes softly closed. She had taken advantage of the Medic's uniform, and laid between her legs on her front, so they could still look at each other.

Mist flushed slightly as the two were in a very... 'interesting' situation. I have wanted this, too... she thought back as they lay together on the bed. It was a strange feeling relaxing in the new bed both in uniform and with another person, but the medic didn't mind at all.

She said tomorrow, I wonder what kind of ship it is. All the data seems there, but not enough..I hope we find something interesting. They're in a hurry to move us out again. Maybe there's not enough soldiers?" Miyako wondered, nuzzling the former sprite's tummy with her cheek quietly. It had been the first chance she felt like she had to relax since they had moved east.

Mist giggled at the nuzzling and stroked Miyako's head gently. It'll be our first UOC ship... I wonder if it'll look very different from Yamataian ones.. I'm sure that we will have some interesting times, and the UOC is probably in need of defenders of order and safety rather then actual soldiers.. she replied after a moment of silence. The medic seemed to melt into the bed as she relaxed quite a bit.

Miyako added to the warm, slow mood with her own delayed reply. I just don't want to fight them in the west. Her thoughts replied, being a soilder was well and good but getting into a fight with Yamatai was like taking up arms against her sisters. She didn't like what the government had done, but that wasn't the fault of any of the soldiers she fought with. They might still be Santo-hei, sent out first against them in that case. I hope they introduce a skirt uniform.

Me either... Mist agreed. After a brief moment of puzzlement, she asked mentally and even a little naively, Why a skirt uniform? The warmth caused Mist to flush a little more as they conversed telepathically.

I think I look good in them, and I like the breeze when I walk. I don't know... Her mind hadn't really gotten so far to think of what Mist was blushing about, but she didn't really see it. Having her hair petted through had made her too calm to keep her eyes open. I like them, and I think it could be a sharp uniform with those colours. After a moment of silence, she suddenly asked, ...do you really think he likes me? He called me Miyako again so maybe he was just confused.

Mist nodded silently as she listened. After a while, the medic responded, I think he does. What's there not to like? A giggle passed through her lips as she 'said' this.

I think I should send him a letter then, do you think he'd feel better? Her cheeks warmed, but it was fine to blush for Mist. You're the expert.

Why am I the expert?? I hardly know much about him, truthfully... Mist pouted as she realized this. It was unfortunate, but what was she to do? All I can say is do what you feel is right, Miyako-san.

Well, I think a lot of us are like that right now. Miyako thought, starting to fall into a light sleep. I'll...try. That was the last thing she said before slipping into a catnap against the soliders warmth, happy for the shortest break with her.

Mist didn't realize that she was falling asleep as well until after waking up with a start. What had awakened her? Perhaps Miyako had shifted just enough in her own sleep? The medic again stroked Miyako's head slightly as she looked around her room. Besides the bed, there was a dresser and closet. There was one window pointing towards the sea with light blue curtains.

Miyako was still sleeping, just she had ended up shifted down, with her head resting against Mist's thigh, her cheek puffed up a bit from the way her neck was situated. The sound of her heavy breathing was the only thing that joined the surf, muted through the closed window.

Miyako's breath sent chills up Mist's spine. It was very uncomfortable for her as she couldn't get any relief from the constant barrage of warm air along sensitive areas. She smiled grimly as her communicator vibrated with a dull sound from her bag across the room near the door.

The girl below remained happily pressed to her in sleep, her expression was a little funny, smooshed up against the black uniform but there was obviously little chance she's be going anywhere unless woken up.

Mist gently shook Miyako as she said, "Miyako-dear... it is time to wake up. I need to get up to check my communicator. Someone is calling me." She smiled as she stroked the back of her friend's neck.

"I don't want more crutons.." The pilot turned officer grumbled softly, nuzzling right at the apex of her thighs with protest. Of course, more than half asleep still.

Mist eeped a bit before shaking her a bit more. This would not go well if she continued like this. Her uniform was already soaked!

The shaking didn't really help, just making the sleepy Miyako more insistent to press her head towards the attractive warmth and faint alluring aroma of her roomie of a scant few hours. Of course, she did make a happy, half grunting noise as well.

Mist whimpered slightly as she gave up trying to wake Miyako up. She laid back and sighed heavily. Her breathing was becoming a bit quicker as well.

"Nhn..iinioi.." Her mumbly, warm voice hummed out while she kind of nuzzled around, coming towards a more wakeful place at the sound of a whimper. Whose whimper..?

Mist's toes instinctively curled up as she made little strange noises every once in a while. Her breathing was a bit hard by now.

By the time her eyes opened, Miyako's face was buried against Mist's uniform in a distinct way, just about her eyes the only thing peeking over from her crotch. "Hnghn...!" As close to instantly as physically possible, her face became bright red. She froze though, the smell was probably the reason she was having a similar response, save all the breathing.

Mist groaned as she tried to take control of her body, though her hormones were fighting her. "Uhh.... Miyako..." she whispered, hearing her friend stir.

Those crimson eyes peered up at her, the gaze a touch heady. Hazed really but not so much that she couldn't realize what she'd done after enough thought. "Mist.." She breathed in where her lips settled against hte uniform.

Mist shivered as Miyako talked. "I need to get up, Miyako-dear..." she said, her whole body twitching a bit violently. There was a fairly noticeable wet spot on her uniform.

She shook her head, nipping the bit of material that had been left up in a little ridge, tugging it with her teeth. Need to change. I'll help. The nap with her had really, really, really worked.

Mist jumped slightly at the touch of Miyako's teeth. Aeii... Miyako... I'd like that. The former sprite had given up. She was in at Miyako's mercy at the moment.

The girl with two-toned hair wasted little time, shifting up and pushing with her nose around until she revealed the top of the zipper. Pulling the snap out first, she struggled a little before tugging the small piece of metal down all the way to the bottom. The increased scent making her inhale sharply enough to be heard.

Mist giggled gently as she watched her friend. Having fun down there? she asked without words as her hands stroked Miyako's cheek slightly. The medic then pulled at the lower half of her uniform, which slowly slid off with some difficulty due to the dampness.

Miyako nodded, and looked like she was going to say something until the pants were pulled off over her head, not that she watched there for long. It's ssso hard to concentrate.. examining just what she had done while bothering the sensitive medic in her sleep. Intent on changing her with nothing but her mouth, or at least..halfway. That would be most of the fun.
S-same here... Mist replied as she kicked off her pants. She was now only in her uniform blouse, white panties with a large damp spot, and stockings. The former sprite shivered slightly as the air brushed against her bare skin.

A soft cheek slid up from the knee on the inside, until there was little but that sliver of fabric between Miyako's breath and Mists sex. Don't worry-mnn..stockings under your pants? You were expecting this.. Miyako's voice accused her coquettishly, if tinted with surprise.

Mist gulped as she watched Miyako with intent eyes. I... I don't know... was all she managed in reply. The medic shivered slightly as they lay very close to one another.

Miyako slid her fingers up those stockings on both sides, the trails a little random as they slid closer, over the tops of her thighs, underneath what she was left in. The top of her uniform. She worked at it right at the moment her lips kissed the wet spot, pressing her tongue all but lightly every little bit.

I think so…that's not fair at all. Her mind whispered.

Fay (4/14/2008 9:53:42 PM): "Nnnmm..." Mist moaned slightly as her left leg twitched a bit. No... no, I didn't... mmeep... Her poor mind was a bit overloaded at the moment.

Miyako took one last languid, strong lick before kissing up over the panties, to the band. It made it easier to help Mist get rid of her uniform blouse, and at the same time for her to get her teeth on the band.

Mist waited patiently as she moaned softly at the attention. Her blouse came easily off compared to her pants, and it soon had been discarded.

It was only a moment before she used her now free fingers to tug a bit at the crotch of her panties at the side, so that when she tugged down with her teeth as far as she could manage it wouldn't give her friend that sticking feeling. Nnn! What was I doing again? Oh right.. She leaned back, then took them off, smiling up at Mist as she slid up again.

Mist blushed as she was now practically naked in the bed, and the air in the room was filled with her sweet scent. I should... go take a shower before I change... It was evident that she was sweaty and smelly, though her aroma probably wasn't too bad of a smell, but it was a little overpowering.

Miyako smiled up at her, examining what Mist looked like that way, making sure she'd be able to recall it if she wanted. She needed one thing of course, which she did, placing her lips bare flesh to bare flesh, flicking her tongue up, then down before resting her cheek on the Medic's mound, "I'm still in civvies..you'll take me with you...won't you?"

It was clear all of it was getting to the very charged woman.

Mist moaned slightly at the contact as she replied, "Of course I will... We can get you a uniform soon, too." She smiled, stroking Miyako's hair.

"One in the closet.." Miyako whispered, distracted by the touch in her hair, then reminded of the dizzying scent that lingered on her own lips. "Shower..then uniform."

"Agreed," Mist whispered back, waiting for her almost-lover to get up so she could do so as well. "I need to check my communicator, too.."

Miyako sucked back on her lips, breathing a little hard through her nose to calm herself. Finally, she slipped from the bed slowly, drawing her fingers down over Mists stockings before she stood up. "Wow.." Was all she said, stepping into the connected bathroom to get the shower going.

Mist only smiled. She removed what was left of her clothing and checked her communicator. Seeing that the message was actually orders to go to the UOC Vanguard, the medic literally ran into the bathroom to tell her roommate, "Miyako! We have orders to get aboard the UCS Vanguard! We'd better clean up quickly!"

Miyako had already stripped, and was in the shower. "Damnit!" She cursed, frustrated. "Well come in..we'll just be fast okay?" The hot shower dialed down considerably at that, not that it helped like she hoped it would. "Did it say where? I thought the Lieutenant was still here."

Mist quickly joined the pretty Yamataian in the shower. With a slight flush, she replied hastily, "It did, but I can tell you later. We were reassigned last minute to the UOC Vanguard, but the Lieutenant will be accompanying us in the UOC Companion. Same mission, just different ships.

Miyako was already lathering and scrubbing at herself with the body wash, and seemed satisfied enough to start gliding it across Mist's skin after she was wet, "Wait..I wasn't informed of being put in command. They really need to be more efficient." Something was strange, of course that was that Minami was higher ranking, "Oh..did Yaichiro-san turn around?"

"No..." Mist paused as she hummed delightedly as Miyako washed her back. "I think someone else is in command, but I didn't recognize her name..."

"Oh? Who? I didn't think there were a lot of officers." Miyako wasn't really a very old officer, in fact she had been one for about as long as she had her new uniform. Kneeling behind Mist, she went over her behind, got a little bit close to her sex as she scrubbed then moved down the backs of her thighs.

"Mmm... I can't remember her name exactly, but it was fairly pretty," Mist replied as she put some shampoo in both her and Miyako's hair.

"Oh, all right." Miyako smiled from where she was, holding still after she'd gone all the way down. "Turn?"

Mist turned around, which gave her more access to massage the shampoo into Miyako's dual-colored hair. "We had better hurry. I got that message quite a while ago..." She was a bit worried that they'd be late for their first shifts on the new ship.

"I think it'll be okay, the subways are fast." Miyako forgot herself a bit as those fingers massaged her scalp. "Just only washing...then we'll be okay." She was tempted to grab her egg, but was still deliberating while they washed each other.

Mist washed the shampoo out of her own hair once they were down washing each other. She stepped aside so that Miyako could do the same as the medic retrieved some towers for them. "Here," the former sprite said with a smile, handing her companion the towel.

Miyako stepped out after turning the water off, and clicked the door shut to the stall behind her. Accepting the towel she wrapped it around herself, tucking it in before getting into the drawers at the mirror. Her hair came first.

Mist dried herself off first of all. Not really caring about her hair at this point, the Yamataian went to get a new uniform on. Selecting a sexy black panties and bra set, she decided to not wear stockings this time. By the time Miyako was done with her hair, Mist was already dressed in a neat and proper form.

Miyako followed after her hair was dry, and up in two buns. "How does this look?" She smiled, languidly putting on her crimson red bra and panties, to match her eyes. Wanting to see what Mist would do, she went with matching stockings before putting on her uniform, giving her a wink as she slid her pants up and into place.

Mist only flushed and look at her booted feet. "It's very nice..." she said sheepishly. She then went to braiding her own blonde hair after a brief brushing.

Miyako was a bit slower getting into her uniform, but went to look at herself in the mirror when it was finally on. "How do I look? This feels a little weird." She leaned herself in against Mist's back.

Mist leaned back into Miyako as she examined both of them in the mirror. "You look beautiful," she said breathlessly with a bright smile.

<PAUSE

Roken was still walking the streets taking in the sights, as he makes his way back to what he thought was the military base. It was relaxing, a little to relaxing for his taste but it was not home and it would never be. He paused for a moment as he watched Noboru running. I wonder why he is in such a hurry about, Roken thought. He decided to follow him as best he could, though it was difficult since Noboru was further ahead then he was.

RESUME>

Miyako took a few memories with her eyes of them in the mirror, one of them of her kissing the medic on the cheek. "I like it when you braid your hair." She sent the pictures, then, gave her a hug and got up. "I'm ready. Are we forgetting anything ?"

Mist blushed at what Miyako has said with a giggle, "I could braid your hair sometime, if you want. I think we have everything." She got up as well and waited for her companion. She had decided to leave her kimono and swimsuit here just in case.

Together, the pair locked up the Kage residence, and made their way to the nearest starbase, to get to the UCS Vanguard as quickly as possible. While the did, Miyako composed a short letter, rewriting it several times before sending it. Forgetting of course a few parts that were in the first letter, without thinking about it. "We'll make it in time, the others must have just wanted to get on a new ship..."

<END

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back