Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Want to buy this ship from your Impound Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Honest Jack's Impound Lot

Hey, I understand you've got one of the most infamously craptastic ships in the Kikyo Sector in the SS Eyesore. I want to buy it for 2,000 KS. At least it'll do what I need it for, and you'll finally clear out its space.

Code:
(OOC:  I've been OOCly told by Wes that he could have it for the starter 3,000 KS, but Blues wants to at least try to haggle.)

Last edited:
To: Catharsis Black

9k is the best I can do. We can provide a loan/credit though.

To: Honest Jack's Impound Lot

For 6K I could get a clean Packrat-class. The reputation of that ship precedes it big time. Messed up Hyperdrive, horrible shape on the hull, and smelly enough to make a Rixx puke. 3K and that's it.

To: Catharsis Black

Go fuck yourself.

(transmission ends - further communication blocked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back