• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Welcome to the Senate, Airwyn

hyralt

RP Date
YE 44.7
To: Senator Airwin Caeyara

Dear Senator,

First of all, let me welcome you to the Kikyo Sector and the Senate of Yamatai. Next, if you need space for refugees I have a claim on a significant tract of land in the Ice Queen Mountains of Planet Yamatai and my brother has a plantation outside of Sapporo on Jiyuu III. Neither of which are particularly well-suited for habitation, the former for the reason that it is mostly heavily wooded and already snowy at this time of year and the latter because, though the weather is better, it is covered in tea shrubs. But consider the space available for your people if it is needed. I am certain the Star Army can make the best use of whatever space is available.

Secondly, let me introduce myself. I am Kinoshita Fusako and I am running for the office of Imperial Premier. When I am elected, I would like to work with you to address any and all concerns you may have. My profession for the last several decades has been to create a harmonious environment for koji and yeast to form sake. It is my intention to create a similarly harmonious environment for discussion in the Senate.

With that in mind, I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience, wherever and whenever you wish, on any terms you would like. Though I would like to extend my warmest invitation to come visit my sakagura on Yamatai, if you are comfortable doing so.

Sincerely,

Kinoshita Fusako

1667594839244.png
CESES OS SI MARI OS SAELAL OROLOR TYSTELOLAROL
QUORUM OF THE STATE OF TSENLAN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION
1667594956790.png YAMATAI STAR EMPIRE

To: Kinoshita Fusako

Thank you, I continue to be grateful for the hospitality and generosity that has been shown to us by Yamatai and her people. I will definitely take the offer into consideration, your mountain location here on Yamatai is of course preferred. I've already heard from my Uncle, Sorin Caeyara who is currently on Jiyuu that the weather there is hot and miserable. I'm sure it is a lovely place, however, but I digress too warm for the preference of the majority of us. Currently, our collective efforts remain with handling this crisis of our population and are working towards a permanent home in the Akina System.

I am honored to make your acquaintance Kinoshita Fusako, I will be looking forwards to getting to know you in the coming days. The people of Tsenlan look forwards to becoming a functional and useful part of the Empire to our fullest capacity. I have begun to research your political system, and I am preparing to schedule a trip to Akina once the dust settles to meet with those in Taisho City as it will be my honor to represent the two hundred million Yamataians who will live in Akina with us in hopeful harmony. I will admit I was asked to join parties that appear to be popping up, and I have declined. I feel that until I understand politics, my place should be one of informed independence with dire accountability among my constituency.

I accept your invitation to your sakagura. I am currently still in Kyoto, so just send along the details and I will come to see you. I hope that our meeting will cultivate an understanding of our phaloam, or philosophies between one another.

Signed,
Aaestaesys Airwin Caeyara I
1667594839244.pngThe State of Tsenlan of the 1667594956790.png Yamatai Star Empire

To: Aaestaesys Airwin Caeyara I

Dear Aaestaesys,

I am already in awe of your wisdom. I confess that I also don't yet understand politics, just that it's too important to leave to the politicians. I am a member of the Bellflower Party, but I have no desire to convince you to join. I am no recruiter, I simply feel that their values and mine are in alignment. It is my hope to work with all Senators and simply facilitate discussion that we may find a mutual purpose in the good government of Yamatai.

I look forward to hearing more about your phaloam when you arrive.

Sincerely,

Kinoshita Fusako

Attached:
  • planetary coordinates of the Ice Queen Sake facilities, and
  • a train route leading from Kyoto to Shingō Village along the Ice Queen Mountain line.

To: Aaestaesys Airwin Caeyara I

I am sorry to announce that I am ending my campaign. I wish you all the best in your role as Senator. I am sure that your experience as Aaestaesys will make your senatorial duties seem easy in comparison.

Regretfully,
Fusako

RPG-D RPGfix
Back