• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

What does a DD4 look like?

Kai

Inactive Member
Retired Staff
I would really like to know, seeing as it is an Icon of Nepleslia, and there are no descriptions, pictures, or even hints of what the thing looks like.

If someone could give me a textual description, I could probably work up a DoGA model to help our Wiki out, and to prevent others from being confused as to what Nepleslia's flagship looks like.

Well aren't you just a sweetheart~

I seem to recall Sublimeinal doing a DOGA of the DD4 a while back, but I suppose it got lost in the obscurity. Although there apparently aren't any official descriptions, as one who was involved in and around the time the DD4 was developed, word-of-mouth was that the DD4 was simple "a brick with guns".

If you're willing to DOGA it for us, then you could play off of that painfully short and unhelpful description. Nepleslian design aesthetic has almost always been bare-bones, squarish with few curves and so-on. If you do end up doing Nepleslia a favor, I could give you a hand with the details if you wish.

I can totally relate to this image!

Are you sure there are enough turrets on the thing, though? I always sort of imagined the DD4 to be a cardboard box with as many turreted guns glued to it's surface as possible with rocket engines sticking out from the backend. ^_^;

It has 48 more turrets, but as those are deployable, floating spherical turrets, I decided to not add them to the model. Everything else is accurate according to the Wiki page.

Thanks again for the DOGA art! Ship stats are so much better with pictures.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back