• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What does each star army do? and which can Elysians join?

Kai

Retired Staff
Fuzz
Post subject: What is it exactly that each star army does? and...
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:38 pm

Title wasn't long enough for my full question but the rest was "and is there one Elysian's can join?" I been reading stuff about the universe this site takes place in for a few days now and started to try and create a character. I was looking at the races first and I’m dead set on being an Elysian. The guide said it recommends being in one of the star armies so I really wanted to do that but I was still very unsure of what the star armies do.​
I have gathered some things and I know it’s probably a really dumb question but I just want a clear definition. The Elysian part is because I know one of the armies you have to be one of two races to be eligible to join or something. Oh yeah and I was also wondering what was the difference between the two army? Like are they enemies, friends or what? Sorry about this there’s a lot of information so I've been having some trouble finding all of it on my own​
Abwehran Commander
Post subject: Re: What is it exactly that each star army does? and...
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:52 pm

There are really two active Star Armies for in character use.​
The Star Army of Yamatai is the military organization of the Yamatai Star Empire, a culture based upon Japanese Culture.​
The Star Army of Nepleslia is the military Organization of the Nepleslian Empire, an Americanized Culture if you will.​
Each Star Army is pretty much a combination of space and ground forces for each Empire instead of having multiple branches like the Abwehran Star Empire with it's Abwehran Armed Forces.​
The Elysians have their Elysian Celestial Navy rather than a Star Army. But that's probably because they want to have a different name from the nation they've fought four interstellar wars against. But I have no clue if their plot is running anymore or not. They attempted to start a PC plot, but only one person decided to join. It's pretty much in limbo now.​

Zakalwe
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:56 pm

Hello - I'm Zakalwe, chief tech designer of the Elysians and ex Elysian GM.​
While Sekiko has taken over command of the Elysians, feel free to contact me over YIM - I'm sure we can work something out.​

Fuzz
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:56 pm

Oh okay thanks guys.​
I gotta download YIM but i'll send yo a message when I do, thanks.​

Last edited by a moderator:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back