• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What has happened to the Kuvexians since their defeat?

Lizalopod

🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Heya! I've been going through kuvexian history while trying to work a couple of things out. I wanted to ask if whatever happened tp the kuvexians after their collapse was set in stone, like if it recovered, or what factions would've risen to power!

Solution
The various leftover remnant factions are on their own to sink or swim. Other than Quallox Vaibal's colonies (neutral) and the stuff Gello Kordoon is doing down at the bottom of the map (hostile), there aren't a whole lot left in the Kikyō Sector. Those latter ones, and the ones occupying places like Hanako's World have their days numbered, from @Andrew (Ayano/Tokyo) and @raz (Aiko/Kaiyo) respectively, the plots of the First Expeditionary Fleet's YSS Tokyo and First Fleet's YSS Kaiyo. The neutral ones doing okay (Quallox Vaibal) are the basis of the Sood Zadra and ISS Sobek plots. The Kikyō sector is well outside the Kuvexians' core region, being at the edge of their expansion, so the greater bulk of who is left is far...
All of them, including the emperor filed for bankruptsy and are now waiting for their space-capitalist unemployment checks.

Fr tho good question. Theres Sood that others can comment on more than me who know better. Prob millions of kuvexian mercenaries left behind in the sector tho that are likely acting as mercenaries, pirates, or creating a new space junta too. At least one or more of these mercenary groups are also involved in the Osman campaign as well.

The various leftover remnant factions are on their own to sink or swim. Other than Quallox Vaibal's colonies (neutral) and the stuff Gello Kordoon is doing down at the bottom of the map (hostile), there aren't a whole lot left in the Kikyō Sector. Those latter ones, and the ones occupying places like Hanako's World have their days numbered, from @Andrew (Ayano/Tokyo) and @raz (Aiko/Kaiyo) respectively, the plots of the First Expeditionary Fleet's YSS Tokyo and First Fleet's YSS Kaiyo. The neutral ones doing okay (Quallox Vaibal) are the basis of the Sood Zadra and ISS Sobek plots. The Kikyō sector is well outside the Kuvexians' core region, being at the edge of their expansion, so the greater bulk of who is left is far away, whatever chaos is unfolding for them.

Readings for what is going on postwar with Kuvexians:
RP: YSS Kaiyō - Mission 27: The Crimson Levy

Solution
What Yuuki said is basically the long and short of it. @Wes' epilogue in the Battle of Glimmergold thread is a good summary that basically stands to this day.

- - - - - EPILOGUE - - - - -

The destruction of Glimmergold caused the total collapse of the Kuvexian Kingdom. King Kalapom was ousted, then assassinated, and his heirs had died on one of the planets destroyed in the attack along with trillions of others. Without pay, the Kuvexian Navy struggled to operate at all and soldiers abandoned their posts. Thousands of worlds' economies were left in shambles and hundreds of species were freed from their Kuvexian yoke. Yui and her Star Army would eventually become the monsters and barbarians Kuvexian parents told stories about to scare their children into behaving. The battle also set off a wave of poverty throughout a certain section of the galaxy, causing great migrations as desperate peoples struggled to find their way through the chaos left behind.

The forces of the Star Army of Uesureya returned to Nataria, and the future of their Empire's relationship with Yamatai remains to be seen...

To expand on Yuuki's post with details on my RP:

By this point in the timeline, Hanako's World is already re-taken by Yamatai. In fact, it was liberated by Kikyo no Sekku in YE 45.5. Unfortunately, the way I set up my Crimson Levy plot made sure to include an Open RP event in its planning for everyone on the site who wanted to participate. But no one actually showed interest, so I basically decided to tell a good story for the players involved in the plot itself and not rush things. So as of today, only the character-driven prologue has been finished.

That said, I'm planning on still having that Open RP/Mass Battle portion soon enough to tie up the story itself. It's not going to be another year of waiting. November-January holidays simply took up a lot of real life attention.

Without spoiling things too much, I might have some of the Hanako's World Kuvexians (The Duchy of of Zzmyrneh) appear later on. Remnants of remnants. Love the Kuvexians, they're a great bad guy.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back