• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What if...?

Revolver

The Six-Shooter of Love
Inactive Member
((I just wanted to post this pre-IC short story I wrote when time ran out today for being introduced into the Senbu. I invite others to post similar humorous "What if...?" scenarios where things don't happen in quite the same way as they do IC))

What if... Nanjo Ageha arrived on the Senbu while it was getting repaired?

Ageha stands at the entrance at the ship, the only sound a slight humming of the hallway lights. She waits for a few minutes. Perhaps whoever was coming to welcome her aboard the ship was just running late. Slowly she turns and looks to the left, then to the right. Did they forget about me? she wonders to herself.

A few more minutes pass by. Ten? Maybe more? The nervousness spreads throughout her body like a shiver. Maybe it's a test. That must be it. Maybe the commander is appreciative of subordinates that show great patience. But the thoughts don't comfort her at all. That wasn't the rumor about the Shosha at all. Perhaps, like a lion she lay in wait to pounce on unsuspecting Hei. Ageha shivered again. Vigilance, she told herself, Surely that is the lesson here.

How long has it been? Days? Months? Perhaps only an hour or so. Ageha continued to stand in the entryway, her thoughts a torrent of activity. What if people were hurt, injured and needed her help? What if this was only some form of hazing for being the newcomer aboard the ship? What if communications had been interrupted and no one had actually been informed of her arrival? Should she just ask MEGAMI? Would that fail the test? Was it a test? The young yamataian was practically on the verge of tears. What do I do?

Finally, she had to admit it. Santo Hei Nanjo Ageha could just not function without orders.

What if...

LUCA HAD CONTINUED HIS NORMAL JOB RATHER THAN BECOME A PRIVATEER ACTION HERO?

"Uh huh." Luca said as he looked at his analogue chronometer, then to the package that was supposed to go from Ralt to Kyoto in two days on land by motorcycle, "I can do that - easy. I'll be back in four days."
"Right then. Be safe." His supervisor told him.

So he slipped his motorcycle into gear and began advancing down the road, out of town and down the mountains through the weaving, winding and icy roads. His motorcycle was able to keep grips to the slick surface thanks to some modifications to the tyres Luca had installed.

It was nearing evening once he got off the mountains and along to the open, rolling plains and hills with his motorcycle and his cargo, whatever it was. He continued on into the night, where he encountered someone else with a motorcycle on the way to Kyoto. While they rode they exchanged tall stories, great deliveries, big accidents and other bits. They rode together for another day, but then went their separate ways once they got into Kyoto at last.

Luca looked once more at the card to get the address, found the place and knocked on the door with the package. Someone came out.
"Oh! It's here!" A woman said.
"Yep, on time like you asked." Luca said as he put the clipboard forward, "Sign here please."
She signed it with a pen, grinned at Luca, quickly then grabbed the delivery boy by the tie, "C'mere you hunk-a-man you..."
He was lead inside and stayed there for about half an hour, getting himself a reward you don't get through impersonal package delivery.

He emerged later on somewhat dishevelled, but still with his cool on.
"Have a nice day." He said as he jumped on his motorcycle and zipped off back home...

What if...

Nepleslia had never killed the giant women?

Gyles Newman walked home, for maybe the first time in years. It had been a long stint in SMODIN, but he was a free man now, with a nice reference from the military and some tax-free cash stashed away from his time as a soldier.

"I wonder how Dad's doing with his new girlfriend." He thought aloud, shuddering at the thought of his overbuilt monster of a father doing anything other than downing cheap Scotch or working on machines.

As he walked, he could continue to feel the gentle thud of large figures on the terrace bellow walking on their own specially designed paths, each step of theirs occuring every five or so of his. He wondered why it took them so long to move their legs, but decided not to bother himself with it. Maybe he was the one in a rush, or he had less room to cover when he move his legs.

A beautifully sculpted feminine figure seemed to emerge from a distance, and yet, she looked no smaller than she should have at ten paces. Where his optics off again? And yet, somewhere in that finely tuned combination of parts he could detect a smile, one that did not fit. It was bulky, and masculine, and somewhat offensive to his sight. And yet, it boasted characteristics so familiar to his own.

In a matter of seconds, what was a pleasant looming figure in the distance was now the imposing figure of a buxom giantess, perhaps in her early thirties by appearance, blotting out the sun above him. She was dressed in a fairly normal skirt and blouse, tailored to fit her titanic dimensions. As she approached, he could make out what were easily the largest panties he had ever seen... in years, to be sure, and gradually, she seemed to be crouching down. By this action, a cascading valley of cleavage came down before him, containing a well built, graying Nepleslian man with a sort of aging rockstar look, comfortably cradled between her massive breasts.

"Sup son." The man said, waving at the younger, visored Nepleslian. "This lovely young woman is Sacha. Sacha, this is my son, Gyles."

The giant woman giggled and extended her index finger to initiate the awkward sort of handshake that only occurred between people of radically different heights. "Pleased to meet you. Your dad speaks very well of you."

"Glad to see dad's finally with someone that can keep him in line again." Gyles grinned and gripped the extended index with his right hand. Dad always knew how to make an entrance.

The three of them laughed and continued on down the street, unsure of what tomorrow held...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back