Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

What is a good Yammie SP plot right now?

Aendri

Inactive Member
Since the Moirai is dead, I need somewhere to put Kumiko, preferably mid to fast-paced SP. She's an engineer, but I don't want her to leave YSA at this time. So, there it is. Whaddaya have for me.

Well, I understand that, but the SAINT ship isn't really an option, and I know the Miharu is there, but not really looking for more players at this time. And Kumiko's already been through Fort Ready, so that's not really an option. So that leaves the Nadare or the Eucharis. I don't know what's going on with the Nadare, but I can't do JPs with any kind of regularity, so...

JPs are pretty rare on the Eucharis. There's also the option of starting a new ship-based plot. I have some ships that are ready to go, they just need a crew and a GM.

PM me with some plot ideas for the YSS Asamoya.

I think a lot of ships are somewhat overloaded right now. If we transfer some PCs from each, it wouldn't be too hard to get a decent crew.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back