• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What is the most Nepleslian .GIF You Can Make?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
We currently have a lack of Nepleslian gifs to use in Discord. What is the most Nepleslian gif you can make that we can use to, in like 5 seconds, show what Nepleslia is all about. Use Nepleslian faction art and whatever memes fit to make the ultimate Nepleslia gif to use when people mention Nepleslia, or for when we want to show Nepleslia being awesome. May the most upvoted GIF win and collect the "questions answered" points on the forum.

Looking for:
  • Nepleslian Space Marines
  • Guns
  • Cyborgs
  • Jacked dudes, especially Nepleslian Space Marine Cyborgs With Guns
  • Nepleslian spaceships and vehicles?
  • Nepleslian symbols or flags
  • The word Nepleslia somewhere in the gif

This isn't a gif, but I suppose I could export it into that file format to comply. Compliance isn't very Nepleslian, though.
So @Lizalopod asked if any of us had any Nep name generators, so I replied I usually just give them American English names or stuff like "Gunner McCannonbutt."

Well, I fed the phrase "Gunner McCannonbutt" into DALL-E 3 as the entire prompt.

image.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back