• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Nepleslian News Network What This Nepleslian Man Wore To Court Left Cops Seething

Funky City

"In a shocking turn of events, a Nepleslian man has won his case against law enforcement in a bold fashion, by wearing a shirt with the words "F*ck the Police" printed on it to court. According to sources close to the case, the man, who has chosen to remain anonymous, had been pulled over by police and cited for a routine traffic violation, but was subsequently charged with disorderly conduct after he threw a bottle of Daniels Jack Vodka at the patrol officer while yelling "F*ck yo' Couch!". However, the man decided to make a statement by wearing the controversial shirt to court, much to the surprise of those in attendance.

The judge, known for his no-nonsense attitude, was initially taken aback by the man's choice of attire. However, after hearing the man's case and the evidence presented, he was convinced that the police had overstepped their bounds and had no choice but to acquit the man of all charges. When asked for comment, the man simply stated, 'I just wanted to make a statement, and I think it worked'. The Patrol officer who issued the citation did not appear in court, citing he "Feared for the health and well being of his living room furniture."

The police department, meanwhile, had no comment on the case, but sources close to the department reported that they were not amused.

This case has sparked a debate within the community about freedom of speech and the actions of law enforcement. Some have praised the man for standing up for his rights, while others have criticized him for being disrespectful to the police.

Whatever your stance on the matter, one thing is for sure: this man has definitely made an impact and his shirt will go down in legal history books"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back