• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What to build next?

Well that's why I keep modifying and improving upon my submissions based on and thanks to the helpful and informative feedback from all you wonderful people. =D

And Fian hasn't given me any new ideas I think in so far as ships NAM needs.

So far I had to re-write the transports I commisioned from you just to get them approved.

Start with something you can get approved first, preferably something Ozcorp exclusive, then I'll consider more specific tasks for you.

I'm inclined to agree. You seem to think that sending these submissions are more important than the RP itself. Perhaps you should sit back, participate in a different vien, and learn more about the world you are trying to change.

Perhaps after that, you can make even more convincing and original items, even. Submissions are only one aspect of the RP, and they are not always the most important one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back