• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What Type Metal(s) do Penny Eaters make?

Kairi

Inactive Member
Say that my NH-17 Penny Eater(Kairi) decides she wants to make some temporary fuses with her HS metal. Is it copper or tin or iron or... what? Can they make multiple types?
It'd be very useful to be able to make, say, copper for wiring or iron for a rudimentary Gauss slug in an emergency.

Um, as far as I know, penny eating for NH-17 and NH-22M is, well, not conductive to a long healthy life. I wouldn't recommend it in the first place. You'd need to be a strnger neko model like Jo Midori (a NH-27).

If I remember right (I'm not sure where to look for the info), penny-eaters were a specific variation of the NH-17, Kotori. They were designed to be able to synth metals and metallic items by ingesting metal for source material.

Fredrick, I'd guess that any metal she can 'eat'/assimilate into her hemosynth system would determine the type of metal the synthed object is made of.

I am BUMPing this thread for Wes' attention...

WHat would happen should a Peny EAter ((Or the current setting time equivalent)) ate multiple metals? Could they mix the metals? Make fine jewlery? Change the molecular construct of them? If they ate too much would they shit out ingots?

My god this contest is amazing XD So many amazing questions!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back