• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Where can my ID-SOL serve?

Welllll ... that depends.

Established canon dictates that if your character is pretty new (historically speaking) then you'd probably be serving the NSE.

Of course, there's nothing stopping your character from serving Yamatai. You should probably ask where your character could best be used.

Tom is the Poobah of Nepleslia. He tends to be a busy guy, so leaving a PM and a YIM message is recommended.

Yangfan runs the Celia. You should definitely PM him if you want to join, as he can only handle so many players.

Wes runs the Sakura. Ask him or his moderator, Kotori.

Sgzyr and Sypher are your mods for the Mikomi.

Zakalwe is in charge of the Valiant. Remember, that's the British plotship, so your timezone might work out well for it.

Interested in less-than-ethical dealings? PM Rine or Porcelain Doll as "Dirty Dealings" has many different plots.

And, of course, there's the 5th Expeditionary, operated chiefly by Venquia and Rei. Your plot moderators are the lovely Lin and me (Doshii Jun).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back