• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Where's the archives order thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Retired Staff
Wes, it just disppeared? I was trying to get some info on older characters - namely Mizuho - and I couldn't find them. Is the board hidden? Could we see it again? I thought it was a useful resource to go to occasionally.

Yeah, I asked about that too. Wes said he hid it or something from everyone to remove clutter, I think. *shrugs*

Yeah, I didn't want new guys to be bummed out by seeing the FAILURE TO PARTICIPATE posts. Maybe I could make it visible only to moderators?

I don't understand how it could discourage truly motivated people from joining. Besides, this setting has history and I think it is suitable to have it weight on it: both the good and the bad.

You should be able to see it now.

I see the archived biographies thread, but there's nothing that looks like the archived order forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…