• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Wherever has my order thread gone?

Yes. I just haven't gotten to transferring all of the orders threads yet. >>

I apologize for the delay, I had taken a break from transferring/editing the comm network to rp.

EDIT: I think I got everything in the old Comm network moved. If someone sees something missing, please let me know or feel free to transfer it.

Well, your character's profile should be on the wiki. >.>;; If it isn't, then you should get it up there. If it is, then you need not worry. :) Your character is safe in the wiki.

Okay, the orders threads and the character profiles are 2 separate things. So yes, your character should be on the wiki, if you really must have the old approved character thread they can still be found on the old forums: https://stararmy.com/roleplay-archive . I also recommend keeping an up to date copy of your character's wiki page and orders thread on your hard drive somewhere for your own records in case of a forum crash that can't be recovered.

Be prepared. =)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back