• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Who owns NI-ARIA?

mizunoyoroko

Inactive Member
So some background into my question before I elaborate: NI-ARIA come in 2 flavors, civilian and military. The civilian model is suitable for military, or so I understand, but not the other way around. I have a character who is considering switching to an NI-ARIA body, and there are a few ways to do it. First the character could buy the body themselves, which is slightly expensive, which leads to the second option: doing it through the Peacekeepers.

Evidently it comes at no cost, however this does bring me to the question above, at that point who owns the peacekeeper in question? Is it like Yamataian methods which, upon neko creation, requires mandatory service time (ironically, in retrospect I think ID-SOL are the same way) of a certain duration? Once that duration is fulfilled is the person then considered 'free'? Or is it a pay dock kinda thing? Or perhaps the last option, is it truly free (highly unlikely).

To my current understanding. Military Bodies are for the Military etc etc.

As for your question, you can't have your cake and eat it too since the body is a piece of equipment that is pricey. Either buy it, or join the ranks and get the body. Already enlisted Peacekeepers should have the ability to simply request one too you know. Since at present my character Amaya is the only one using an NI-ARIA (Military Variant) which included a lot of after market mods. She just 'got one' basically. Which would involve making a request to Command, the UMC and so on in your case.

Or the third option. You could try petitioning the creators OOCly and discussing this with them. The maker of this specific one is Tomoe so you'd have to talk to him as it is his. Since I am spotty on your question since it was phrased a bit...in a confusing fashion. No offense. ^^;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back