• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Who's Using the Type 41 Anti-Materiel Rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
It's time for the 5-year review of the Type 41 Aetheric Heavy Anti-Material Rifle. I had forgot it existed (lack of struct also made it kind of invisible). It definitely looks cool. I see just one character page linking to it, and the player's not active. Like a lot of the equipment added in YE 41, it seems like it's kind of specialized and not that popular. The question is: Does the Star Army need this thing? Or is it basically a pet project? If we do continue keeping it in the Star Army's inventory, who's going to use it? Anyone used it RP?

Let me know what you think so we can make a decision about whether to keep it. If we do, we should probably put some in ship armories so it isn't just something of legend.

I've wanted to use it with Sanda, but I thought it be a little over the top of she was both a close combat ranger and a sniper.

I think the weapon is really cool and it has good art. If it didn't have cool art I'd say if it's not been used hardly to drop it but it does have cool art.

Reactions: Wes
As a result of your feedback, the Star Army will:
  • Reauthorize this weapon until at least YE 51
  • Add it to the list of available equipment (no one had until today!)
  • Add 5 to the Resurgence so maybe they can get some maybe IC usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back