Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Wiki Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

Inactive Member
Hello there! I'm trying to send my Equipment Link (Unapproved) to the standard Nepleslian Military Equipment section under the non-power armor/weapons section and I am having a slight problem. Whenever I put the link in, get the code and link name in, it never brings up the equipment page.. I pasted it on the player pages on the Wiki and I'm just trying to move it.. if I could get some help, that would be much appriciated.

The link doesn't belong on the list of Nepleslian military equipment and especially not the on the list of Nepleslian standard issue items until:

- The submission is approved, and
- The Nepleslian Faction leaders decide to have their military actually adopt the item as Nepleslian military equipment and/or a standard issue item.

Until approval, articles should only be linked to on the List of Unapproved Concepts. The easiest way to make sure your page is in the right place is to link to it on the List of Unapproved Concepts and then follow the link.

Code:
[[foldername:Page Name|Optional Link Title]]

Well... that really didn't help... I still couldn't get the link to work, even though I did do the file path and all that. The first part did though, with the link and all... so I just created a new page and there it is. Er... thank you for helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back