• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Wiki problems

C-Man

Inactive Member
When is it okay to delete a wiki article?

I'm also having a problem editing pages. Every time I type something down, the page scolls towards the middle.

If he's using newer versions of Internet Explorer the wiki can do that.

While I normally use Firefox whenever I can, some computer at work only have IE. These units also have Windows 7 installed, which means it's the newest IE. However, whenever I try to edit the wiki on these units, every keystroke for typing sends it back to the top or the middle.

Funny, I've having a problem where Firefox is sending me to the bottom of the page or page section when it should start at the top.

The issue of the wiki bouncing down to the bottom has been a rather sporadic problem with Firefoxy and IE, main reason I sometimes shift between using FF and using IE when editing a wiki, sometimes the problem persists in IE, sometimes it persists in FF.

Normally for me this starts happening more often when I have IE and Firefox active for long stretches of time (Which I normally do with IE) so one of my suggestions is to kill off IE/FF if you have this problem and then try again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back