• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Wiki Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Inactive Member
I registered for the wiki and still haven't gotten a password in my email. Pretty positive I gave the right email. Trying to create my character page. Any help here?

with me, it took about a day, and came back saying there was an error, but my registration works fine, so maybe just waiting a bit will work.

I got an email saying you registered but no bounce denying your email was denied. I know we've have some forum problems with Yahoo in the past with the forums...

I requested a new password and got a mail telling me to go to a link to validate the email. We'll see if that sends me another password, but the original mail was never recieved.

I'm having the same issue. I've tried requesting a new password since it says I'm already registered but not getting anything in my email. Any word on this?

I'll send you the info if I get a bounced message.

I've fallen victim to this as well.

I didn't get the first e-mail, so I requested a replacement password, after about 48 hours, I still didn't have anything. I requested another one today, and I still don't have anything...

'Lil help?

I'll see what I can do.

I couldn't find your account. What's your username?

Sent you a private message.

Same problem still occurring. Much time has passed since requesting link. This was before my mission to Ft Riley so I'd say there was quite a good bit of time now. Attempt another method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…