• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events Without pc atm

Soresu

My pc pretty much have up the ghost atm due to the power jack so I am having to send it in to be repaired. Could take a quick minute. So I am trying to get an old laptop running but the fans are on the verge of dying in it. So I am going to try to maintain on here but my presence will be reduced heavily for now sadly unless I can.

To the peeps in the plots I am in I do apologize for this and will try to get something operational because I hate using this phone to type.

Thanks for the update and hopefully it's not too expensive to repair.

One year warranty for parts and labor thankfully. Real pain is that since it is a custom job I have to send it back to cali where they are. So got to hope they are quick since they were talking 14 business days plus another 7 for the distributor for parts.

Update: Got ancient brick laptop working. Fans are shoddy in it to the point of groaning but it works at least and god knows I have cans of compressed air on hand. So I'm back for the time being with a working... well, I guess working is what it is machine until I can get my right'n propah one fixed.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…