• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

XSS Tiavareth -- A Call for Volunteers

SSharp

Inactive Member
Hey, guys, it's your friendly neighborhood NMX GM, SSharp. The Tiavareth has been running strong for about a month now, and we've accomplished some really cool stuff -- taking a Plumeria, avoiding being destroyed by an AI, and currently throwing down with a Samurai behind enemy lines. Currently, one character has been captured (And may be moved into a sub-plot of the Tiavareth... Wonder how that'll go?) One has died (permanently), and two are laying an ambush for said Samurai.

But we need more people.

We're going strong, but to keep the main plot from derailing into a one-on-one with the two players currently aboard I need more characters. As well, for a brief while I'll be taking ONE or TWO Star Army characters to go along with the Sub-Plot that's starting up after this mission. These characters will run parallel with the Tiavareth main plot, but as it is a Sub-Plot it will not be taking priority for JP's. In fact, the sub-plot may be purely SP depending on how available I am.

You MUST be eighteen or older, as the Tiavareth is in the 18+ forums. If you're interested, post here and/or let me know via Private Message. I'm welcoming anyone and everyone (meeting the age requirements of course) to join up with the plot! The main story is starting very soon, and the more involved the merrier.

You can read our wiki page here.

Another call! We seriously need more people to join up. We have a lot of slots to fill, and not much time before the main arc starts.

Edit: If it helps, I plan for the side-plot (the Yamataian vessel) to be single-post only once it gets off the ground. I need a 'crew' of more than one POW (Arieg's character, Randall) for that though.

Third Call!

We've now taken to using Doshii's Battle and Break system, since we can't actively JP as much as we did before. This means that we'll be SPing the vast majority of the time! Yaaaaay!

If you're interested, and are 18+, I urge you to join! Now's the time to join the plot, before we get into the meat!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back