• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Yamatai - Finacial Updates

Approved, pending Faction/Setting Manager approval.

I approve, but this requires Wes's OK as well.

Interesting Idea Nashoba.

Coming from a School that uses such a card system for every might, I suggest you add special Holographic IR/RF capability. That way you can just tap the card for unsecured areas as basic civilian stuff... Being able to tap you card instead always swiping it really cuts down on the wear and tear of cards and prevent you from having to get a new one every six months.

Also could you mention that National Back of Yamati does all the transactions of converting Nepleslian DA's to Yamataian KS and Yamataian KS to Azorean Neers (KS = Neer).

(Protip: all currency in SARP are easier with 1:1 ratios. It also allows new races an easier time ICly accepting foreign money or IOUs in military emergencies)

Reread the article, it has RF induction which means you just hold it near the reader.

And the bank page already says

■Exchanging “Bellflower notes” KS for other denominations

We do not have an official exchange rate page yet.

I like these, they are cool, and really help flesh out the nebulous 'KS Cards' that we have floating around everywhere.

Also, Dusk, While a 1:1 ratio does make it easier, it also makes it immensely boring for separate factions to mysteriously all have the same value for their units of currency. So, for now, let's not worry about making everyone's currency equal and rather have someone make an exchange rate page like Nashoba mentioned.

Yeah, well I'll be seeing him in person tomorrow night.

Okay, Brian just told me in person "Hey, you need to approve this!" so I looked it over and this is my official post of approval!

Since it seems to be a topic of interest as noted in the comments above, it would probably be beneficial to add in a link to the currency exchange page onto the page of the bank.

Actually I was planning on adding said link and have to both the bank and the dept of finance pages.

However, why is the Exchange Rate page still marked with Unapproved on it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…