Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Yamatai First Expeditionary Fleet] YSS Sakura II

Toshiro

Inactive Member
Submission Type: SAoY Plotship
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... _sakura_ii

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes, by Wes, on July 18.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes, and they need approved this round as well. All are easily found on the bottom of the main article.

YSS Sakura II Symbols and History
YSS Sakura II Modifications and Interiors
YSS Sakura II Roster, Roles, and Rules
YSS Sakura II Inventory

Previously Submitted? No

Notes: This is to be the successor to the Nishitama Thought Experiment, and the same players will be transferred here. Wes has been helping with this and approved of the plot in plot planning.

I think this is in reference to the technical modifications.

I looked over the pages and they all look good. Approved.

I should have clarified that, sorry. This was approved in the Roleplay and Setting forum already by Wes on the 18th.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back