• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Yamatai] Juugoya Cooperative

paladinrpg

I realized my old farming corp I made in the past at Wes's suggestion was never finished, so I present it to you, now freshly upgraded with a new motto, snazzy logo, and a patriotic purpose to help feed the Empire and its military after the loss of Hanako's World breadbasket. This corporation was originally a division of Peacekeeper Heavy Industries (PHI), but since that has been merged into the Motoyoshi Hanei Kaisha by fiat, this will now stand independently.

It should be noted that upon approval, I am hoping to add Juugoya farming towns to the noted expansion worlds that were listed and thereby also add some more flavor to those older locations.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
3 Day Approval Timer

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…