• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Yamatai - Midori-Class Scout Ship

Woot!

I'd like to make an additional comment, though.

It just entered my brain that this is the Midori-class and not the Minori-class.

Midori was a half-elf daughter of Yui (that's possible?) whom is in another universe.

Minori - Chinomai Minori - is a Chujo serving in the SAPM and likely one of the most visible characters that are not usually roleplayed (because orders are being delegated in her name for most of all Star Army of Yamatai personnel).

After reflexion, I just found Minori more inspiring a figure to name a scout vessel after than Midori. when I read this shipclass, I brain just went and confused it for the former.

It was a pretty obscure choice. Heck, Jo Midori comes sooner to mind than Yui's daughter when you just read the name. =P

actually Minori was taken by a Hospital Ship that Wes had me create.

Midori seemed appropriate, after all she went exploring in another universe

Ketsurui Midori

Midori was a half-elf daughter of Ketsurui Yui. She ended up staying in another universe.

The Minori-class was a very recent addition to the Star Army ship lineup. It's not surprising that it isn't that well known yet.

That gives me an idea! Brian or I should make a SANDRA news post announcing the new ship classes (The Midori and Minori as well as the new tug).

Probably, something positive in the new

Nashoba said:
Probably, something positive in the new
Is part of this post missing? Who's doing the news post?

The reply was

"Probably, something positive in the news."

As in the opposite of what was going on with bad news on SANDRA

Article posted.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ