• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Yamatai Plot] Fort Ready III

This would actually be a fourth installment of Fort Ready, and it should take place at Fort Ready II, in the KMS.

Fort ready is kinda difficult to do, because you have to both add in school RP and Military RP aspects, while making it fun for the players with ways other than combat.

DO you think you can handle all this?

If it makes any difference, me and Gabe were both involved together with the original, Kai. And I would be willing to at least assist him with running it, even if I didn't create a character for it, so I figure I'll add that in. From what I've seen, I think he would be able to do it, and he is definitely active enough to run a decent SP plot.

Thanks Aendri!

And kai, I mentioned that the plot would take place in the Fort Ready II facility, and I edited so it would correctly state that this is the fourth installment. And from the new training program that Brian has set up that I plan to follow (its linked in there somewhere), I believe that there is plenty opportunity to cover both combat and school training. And was there a plot wiki that you used when you ran the fourth class.

As admin I approve of this plot creation.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back