• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Yamatai - Tamahagane Corporation

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
Submission Type: Corporation
Submission URL: Tamahagane Corporation

Faction: Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: The two companies that I am merging under TC are orphaned. The creator of Emrys Industries hasn't been on the site in three years. Taichimora Entertainment Technologies has two devices that are pretty much orphaned as the company was never wikified.

It is my intention to update the pages/maintain the existing product pages, and to eventually add more products under this.

I have added a few more things to the page. It is intentionally sparse at the moment, because this is the start of the Corporation.

As I create more articles for the Corporation they will be reflected here just as when go through the holdings and update them as well.

Honestly? Dunno why this hasn't been approved, everything appears in order and though a thread does exist elsewhere with questions related to this, those have already been answered by Nashoba.

Approved

I'm sorry, Sharp, but you have absolutely no right to shut down the dialogue. I've been waiting most of the day to have the chance to bring these issues to people's attention, and would very much like things to be solved in a manner that appeals to everyone without causing further unrest.

Please withhold that terse sanctimonious jargon in the future when dealing with another tech mod, thank you very much.

Nepleslia, and the military itself, has been using products from Emrys for years, can we still expect the same kind of supply under different management? Or could we discuss something that allows Emrys to produce for Nepleslia as it always has? I just want to make sure here.

It's been approved, and your objections were in the wrong place, and they were even answered. Emyrs has always been a Yamataian corporation, as Wes said, and it makes perfect sense for a VERY OLD and successful clan to buy it out.

If you have more issues, you should continue it in that other thread you started just to object and keep it off of an approved submission. I'll be as sanctimonious as I'd like, and shut down dialogue when I deem it necessary.

Edit: Yes, Kokuten. Nashoba explained in the other thread and in the article itself that Nepleslia will have its contracts honored.

Now it's locked.

As with any corporate takeover there is a potential for change, but there is no reason for the corporation to disrupt its current sales (that would be very unprofitable).

I have reviewed this thread and submission and found no issues with the article or its approval. I also remind everyone that civility is not optional on this site.

Guys. I'm going to say this once. Keep it to PMs and out of the public eye. I'm tired of seeing people trying to be the alpha male in these threads and then it turning into a dust up in said thread. Sharp, you can be as sanctimonious as you like in private concerning these issues. So we prevent people from coming in here and seeing this kind of shtick going on. Exhack, you probably should've said, "Hey, I let it slip my mind about my concerns being in a different thread and forgot to explain that issue." etc etc.

So I would hope from now on any ongoing concerns over issues such as this are done out of the public eye if possible.

This issue has been resolved. And hopefully Kokuten's question meets an acceptable response.

I have PM'd Koku to state again that Nepleslia will still receive the full support of Emrys it has enjoyed.

I am also soliciting his and Ex's input on where a facility for Emrys should be in Nepleslian space.

Nashoba said:
I have PM'd Koku to state again that Nepleslia will still receive the full support of Emrys it has enjoyed.

I am also soliciting his and Ex's input on where a facility for Emrys should be in Nepleslian space.

Sounds good.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…