• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Yamatai] Tansaku-Class Research Vessel

I noticed there's a lot of my writing in the article that has been copy-pasted from the Plumeria. This is potential problem as it's somewhat against our wiki guidelines (ships are supposed to have unique descriptions or links, rather than copy-pasta) and it causes Google to penalize the site for having duplicate content. Not to mention repetitiveness to human readers.

I haven't finished reviewing this yet - got to the medical center, but need to sleep now.

Actually Wes for the majority of the sections, I took the text from the KFY standard components and then made adjustments.

Eg: The bridge is from

Traditional Small Starship Bridge

Crew quarters are based on the Standard Star Army Officers' Cabin with some minor tweaking.

Same with the Galley and Engineering, computer room, etc.

About the only area where I borrowed text from the Plumeria was the cargo hold. Because there was no official Standard SA Cargo Hold details.

I intentionally tried to avoid taking from the Plumeria, but the Plumeria does have many of the standard components so I could see why you might think I took it from that class.

Fair enough.

I really like this ship, and I hope to see it in action in the roleplay. I also want to thank you for making artwork for its inside (layout) and outside. It definitely helps.

Approved.

Actually it was my pleasure. I really enjoyed the challenge of building the Tansaku. I won't say how much paper I used up editing, and re-editing it.

And don't tell my wife, but you will eventually see the Tansaku in Roleplay. When I have proven myself to be ready for GM status.

Nashoba.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back