Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Yamataian clan/civilian/military companies] Internships

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Various Yamataian Corporations and Organizations (at clan, civilian, and military levels)

In working toward the city we are attempting to design for the orphans of those who have fallen, it is my hope to enable intership programs with various corporations, clans, and groups to permit those who become students in that city's school system to build the needed skills for their chosen professions and hopefully find a way to the jobs they are best suited for.

I would like to know which groups would be willing to start internship programs in what kinds of work, as well as their requirements for applicants should they pursue these options.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Densetsu
Seventh Fleet

Re: [Yamataian clan/civilian/military companies] Internship

To: Kage Yaichiro-Taisa

The Tamahagane Company has a long history of both internships and apprenticeships. As we moved into a Corporation we have chosen to continue these programs.

We are more than willing to work with your endeavor to offer opportunities to deserving youths once you are established.

Please understand that there will naturally be limitations on what positions interns and apprentices can hold, as well as the kind of work they can do.

These limitations are both a matter of Yamatai law, and our own Moral code of business.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Tamahagane Hikaru
CEO Tamahagane Corporation

To: Kage Yaichiro-Taisa

The YINN offers a number of Internships with the Yamatai Interstellar News Network every year.

Once your organization is operational, we will gladly accept applications for candidates from your city for consideration.

Jonathan Castle,
Director YINN

To: Interested Parties

To simplify the process, I would request that along with your responses, that the following simple form be filled out as a step in the process. This will make things far easier for us in knowing what kind of positions are available and what expectations and prerequisites the students would need to meet.

Code:
==== Company Name ====
Description of company and location, general requirements of participation, other general information

=== Job Title ===
Job description and responsibilities, special requirements of participation, typical duration of apprenticeship or internship, required education level and age, other prerequisites for consideration to position, wages if any.

=== Job Title ===
Repeat if multiple job descriptions.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Densetsu
Seventh Fleet

To: Tamahagane Hikaru

Thank you for your prompt response and consideration. It needn't be the most exciting or fantastic position in your company, nor the most remote. Law and safety are clearly considerations, as are the skill level of the students. The idea is to help them gain experience in the work environment, not to give them more than they can handle.

I will contact you when things are more finalized and stable, though feel free to contact me at any time you wish if you have more to add, and any details that come to mind. Again, thank you for your interest and your time.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Densetsu
Seventh Fleet

To: Jonathan Castle,
Director YINN

I am glad to hear that from you, Director Castle. I was wondering exactly what kinds of internships your company had available and if I could have data on them. I understand that journalism is likely one type available, though you may have other openings I am unaware of.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Densetsu
Seventh Fleet

To:

Tamahagane Hikaru

Jonathan Castle,
Director YINN

The city, while not complete, is now in a position to start accepting students. The Empress has been contacted and we hope to accept students and residents quite shortly.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Densetsu
Seventh Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back