• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abandoned Character [YE 38 Astral Reverie] Lin Ysgriter

Sebasti Ivanovsky

Inactive Member
Lin Ysgriter is a player character played by Sebasti Ivanovsky.

Species & Gender: 33A Nekovalkyrja
Year of Birth: YE 37, early June
Organization: Yamatai Star Army
Preferred Plot: YE 38 Astral Reverie

Physical Description
Features are traditionally of a Caucasian human female, that of the redheaded, or ginger race, exceptions being that her skin is a light papery red, and dotted with deeper red freckles. Her head is shaved, but her hair is crimson. Her eyes are maroon, and almond shaped. Her ears are prominent, due to the bare mess of her scalp, but have no hair on them individually. She stands at five feet and eleven inches, or one hundred and eighty centimetres tall. She weighs a heavy one hundred and thirty five pounds, for a Neko, and regularly tries to build muscle, as to be more intimidating.

Personality
Ysgriter was programmed and grown for the SOFT team she is on,
and as such was given a very stern attitude, and a no nonsense disposition. Her purpose is to be a war medic, and as such would have to be calculating, and tactical, managing time and risk equally. She has no quarrel with her duties, and respects the chain of command greatly, only ever questioning orders in the direst of situations.

Being bred for combat and only just coming into service, Lin has little to no social experience outside of the Star Army, and is formal in her conversation, rarely gossiping or making unnecessary small talk. She follows orders when given them, and gives them when needed to.

History
Lin Ysgriter was born in YE 37 in the city of Kyoto, Yamatai.

Social Connections
Lin Ysgriter is connected to:
* Fenrisulf IV (Freelance comrade)
Skills Learned
Optional section. Lin Ysgriter has the following notable skills:
* Star Army Common Skills
* Extreme dicing luck
* Ambidextrous
* Can shave own head
Inventory & Finance
Ysgriter has the following:
* Standard Star Army Inventory
* M6-2A Daisy Armour / inclusive weaponry
* A pair of lucky dice
* A bullshit meter
* Advanced Field First Aid Kit
Ysgriter currently has 4000 KS.

Character Will
In the case I become inactive (gone for more than a month):
* Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? YES
* Can this character be adopted after I'm gone for a year or more? YES

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
@raz Did you not see this topic? I'm kind of worried the player left because nobody responded to this thread.

We had a PM conversation going regarding the character. Last message was from me on June 16.

Okay. I'm going to mark it as abandoned unless I hear anything from the player.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back